Global Rules! Aug 2, 2009 21:39:46 GMT -5
Post by #Purely-A-Nightmare# on Aug 2, 2009 21:39:46 GMT -5
- Just because the site says "teen writers" doesn't mean other people can't join. If you want help with your writing or want to help others with their writing, feel free to join! :]
- When you role-play, be sure to use third point of view! (he/she/her/him/they).
- Don't kill other peoples' characters in role-play without their permission.
- If you are going to add any "lemons" or sex scenes in any stories you write, please give a warning before the first chapter.
- Please keep cussing to a minimum.
- Be polite to others and don't criticize how they write. If you want to help correct something, do it nicely.
- Do not give any other members any problems. If you have a problem with another member then contact one of the staff members and we will take care of it.
- Please do not go against the staff. What they say goes. If you have a problem with a staff member then contact one of the admins. If I hear from any of the Staff Members that someone is going-up against them, or not listening then that member will immediately be issued a warning. All of the staff act differently and use their powers in different ways, but you must still listen to them.
- Bugging us for a staff position won't work, so don't do it. When staff-positions are available, we will announce it.
- Please don't post a topic in the wrong category. It will be moved or deleted. If you do it constantly, you may be banned.
- Use proper language and grammar. A few mistakes here and there are fine and all, but if it's too much and we can tell it's forced, you'll be warned three times and then you'll be punished. (this means NO CHAT SPEAK!)
- No god modding. No one is perfect, including you.
- No spam. It's that simple. No one likes spam. If you do it more than once it will result in you being banned.
- Do not post the same post twice. If no one responds to your first one then they're most likely not going to respond the second time you post it. It's just a waste of valuable board space, so don't do it.
- Don't post pointless threads saying something like "hi" or "hows it going?"
- We don't want to see any pornographic images or videos on this site. If you do, we'll ban you, no chances and no questions asked.
- If you decide to upload a picture for your signature, please make sure it isn’t so big that it stretches the board.
- Don't start any fights, problems, or something around that level.
- Only post advertisements in the advertising board!
- Sorry about this! If you are under the age of thirteen do not join this board. If you have already joined, and your under the age of thirteen, then please delete your account. We are very sorry for this, but it is in the proboards terms of service, and we are merely enforcing it.
- And most importantly, have fun! That's what we're here for.
You must reply to these rules stating you've read and understood them before you begin posting. Other rules may be added at any time, so look back every now and then for updates!